Wednesday, December 28, 2011

the gifts! the gifts! they've been hung up!

So, remember how I told you my sister has an obsession with buying bows for her daughter? An obsession so intense that she asked me to create a "Hair Bow Holder" for her daughter?  I posted about it originally here.  Well, here's the final product all hung up and loaded up with only some of Eden's bows.  Yeah, that's only SOME of her bows. Should I say it again to allow it to sink in? SOME! Holy Cuh-RAP! That's a lot of bows!


Anyways... (yep, that's my segue).

My sister also hung up Eden's Christmas gift - the yarn wrapped letters with felt flowers.

Do you like??
 

Okay, so back to the bows. 
I've been asked to create another bow holder for the little Miss so that ALL of her bows can be accommodated.  I'll try to do a better job on the tutorial for this 2nd round :).

watching top gun,

the craft rookie

p.s.  Mav: Tower, this is Ghost Writer requesting a fly-by.
Air Boss: Negative, Ghost Writer. The pattern is full.
 Goose: No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea!
Mav: Sorry, Goose, but it's time to buzz a tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment