Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Okay, friends, as you might have noticed, I have been MIA since August!  WHAT?!?  Where did the time go?!

Well, it went straight to paperwork and getting to know my students - academically and their personalities.  My beginning of the school year has been crazy hectic, but so great, too!

Part of this lost time went to creating File Folder games for my Fast Finishers to take to their desks instead of just sitting there getting bored or reading a book.  With last year being my 1st year in my own classroom, I was just trying to stay afloat and make it through the year.  Now that I've got a year under my belt, I am able to do a little bit more to get my classroom organized and fun-i-tized (yeah, I said it).

So, I'm creating File Folder games by Unit so that I don't have to do too much at once.  I'm slightly behind, but the biggest problem was getting the first few done - the logistics of it all.

I am proud to say I have TWO, count 'em 2 File Folder Games already made.  

 Observe:

       
aaaaaaand....

You can download them at my Teachers Pay Teachers store :)  
located HERE.

 Or, you can just click the images, and they will take you to my store for that specific file!



oh, yes. SUCCESS!

 
 
****UPDATE: I have edited these files to print clearer and give them a prettier look.  The links above are correct, but the files will just have a different look.****

No comments:

Post a Comment