Sunday, December 4, 2011

restful weekend...

Nothing new to report.  The only thing I have to share is that I finally finished my yarn wreath :)

Materials Used: 
- Wreath made of hay from Hobby Lobby (about $5)
- Hemp for the cord that holds the letters
- Wood squares
- Scrapbooking letters
-Mod Podge
- Felt
-Buttons
-Yarn
- Fabric for Rosette and Bow

This was a very easy task, but it was certainly tedious.

Here's the final product:


Isn't it cute?! I think so..but I just might be a little biased!

Take THAT hot glue gun!
I say this because in the process of making this yarn wreath (which is also partially why I put this project aside for a week or so), I burnt the BA-JEE-ZUS out of my pointer finger on my right hand.  Hot glue straight onto the finger.  It bubbled up...it wasn't pretty....it hurt very bad :(

Look at the grossness:

 It stayed bubbled up like that for a good 4-5 days.  It's still kind of disgusting a full week and a half later :(  Dangit, I hate being such a klutz!

love,

the craft klutz rookie


No comments:

Post a Comment