Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Number Stretch - An Expanded & Standard Form Activity

It's been a while since I've had the time to sit down and create a learning activity, BUT I finally found the time! And, now I get to introduce my latest activity to y'all :)

Introducing: 

Number Stretch - An Expanded & Standard Form Activity for Numbers to the Hundred Millions


This activity does what the title implies - it gets students to practice moving between Standard & Expanded Form of Numbers that are all in the Millions.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Number-Stretch-Expanded-to-Standard-Form-of-Numbers-to-the-Hundred-Millions-1740950 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Number-Stretch-Expanded-to-Standard-Form-of-Numbers-to-the-Hundred-Millions-1740950



You can find this, and some of the other products I've created in my TpT Store, Cove's Corner.  Or, you can click the images above or click here to go directly to this product in my store. 

Happy Stretching!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment