Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Number Stretch Revisited - Expanded Form for Numbers to the Hundred Thousands

As you may know, I posted earlier today about a new learning activity I created for students to work with Expanded Form of numbers up to the Hundred Millions.  Well, I went ahead and created another one that will have students practice Expanded Form for numbers up to the Hundred Thousands. 

So, without further ado, here is: 
Number Stretch - An Expanded & Standard Form Activity for Numbers to the Hundred Thousands

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Number-Stretch-Expanded-to-Standard-Form-of-Numbers-to-the-Hundred-Thousands-1744393 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Number-Stretch-Expanded-to-Standard-Form-of-Numbers-to-the-Hundred-Thousands-1744393

 You can find this, and some of the other products I've created in my TpT Store, Cove's Corner.  Or, you can click the images above or click here to go directly to this product in my store. 

Let me know what you think!
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment